October 16, 2009

i love...

accidental rhyming.

Just thought that I might start a series of "i love" posts after a conversation with a certain someone which lead me to say "i love accidental rhyming". As influence from my recent blog surfing I instantly got inspired to start this set of posts for those little things in life that I love and make me smile and feel like sharing.

I don't know how great this will turn out. All of those opposed say "I", those in favour say "love". haha I'm lame.

love.
*j

6 comments:

  1. ahha lame! oh wait, i mean Love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. dove, shove, glove..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ed bed said - WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!October 17, 2009 at 8:33 PM

    Edward's Wood Shin Kin

    I should become a rapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. leer, sheer, mere, dear, smear, fear, near, hear, here, peer, sear, gear, beer, tear, jeer, veer..

    ReplyDelete