October 18, 2009

The Hundred Acre Wood

I've been sick lately. Started off with a sore throat last week. Extreme fatigue on Monday. Then a fever on Tuesday night. Then headaches on Wednesday. Coughing on Thursday. Lost my voice on Friday and again on Saturday. And now I STILL have a sore throat and a stuffy head. Needless to say I have not been feeling well and this has affected my study. Not so much in the amount of study getting done, just the actual motivation to get the work done.

So what have I done? I've eaten lots of honey. Either just a spoon full *sings (hums rather, I can't sing right now)* "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go DOWN!" of plain honey or mixed in with some warm lemonade or ginger tea. I'm starting to feel like Winnie the Pooh right now. I will have a friend named Christopher Robin and live in a tree trunk.

But on a more serious note, I need to get better before HSC! So keep the honey coming and I might be able to sing "a spoon full of sugar" (is that what that song is actually called?), ah Marry Poppins is a classic!

Well till next time.

Toodles,
*j

1 comment: