December 22, 2009

My Portfolio...

...is still non existent! I'm trying to make a portfolio in the hopes that I can get an interview with someone from DAB and show them some of my stuff to see if it will better my chances of getting straight into VisComm. My fingers are VERY crossed.

BUT first things first! I need a portfolio. Now I don't have any experience in anything like this so I'm looking to ask people for advice. Also I don't know what to put in it. If any of you lovely blog reading people out there would like to check out my deviant account, please tell me of anything you think I SHOULD include to help me narrow down.

Thanks to anyone who bothers, it is much appreciated!

*j

1 comment:

  1. You could have your beach photography as a collection. As well as the 2 skies and the "where is the love" from your digital stuffs.
    And definitely your handmade things!

    ReplyDelete