July 7, 2009

FAT

That will be me after HSC. I swear I just can't stop eating these days. AND I keep buying food!

It's like this; eat lunch at recess, eat the rest of my food by lunch, starve on the train, get off the train, buy food and eat it while I wait for the bus and when I get home I eat some more. Today I bought an iced donut and then came home to find that my dad had brought home some Hungry Jacks. Naturally, I couldn't let that food go to waste, so now I sit here on my butt eating fast food. How lovely.

There's a sheet of plywood in my garage that needs to be cut, which I told myself I would cut today so that I could bring it to school tomorrow. But it's still sitting there. I will cut it... later. I need to bring it to school tomorrow though so it WILL happen today.

I have hiccups.

I'm looking at some sites I found in Dora's Frankie magazine which I took note of. After following some links I came across a site which sells things that people have made by hand. http://www.madeit.com.au/ I was looking at all the plushies and I am inspired to make some in the holidays! I already have designs for some which just never got around to production. Hopefully I will make one this holidays. Some other things I want to try and make too.

Geez, too many things to do this holidays. I will be ever so busy busy BUSY. Although in theory I will be busy, I'm sure I won't end up doing half of what I plan to do. Damn procrastination!
"Hard work pays off in the long run, procrastination pays off now"
What a great quote. However true, procrastination is detrimental to my HSC. And I'm aiming for over 90 UAI (screw ATAR it's stupid). If not I'll be sad and I may have to do VisComm at UWS, which I don't want to do. UTS FTW! Ah... I can't wait till uni but I will miss high school terribly. Well the people and the abuse of our senior rights. I need to find somewhere where I can have access to a BADGE MAKER. Those things are TOO fun.

Yay for birds and babies! Or better yet baby birds!! Hahaha...

ANYWAY, I have things to do and procrastination to get out of the way (of which this post is part of).

Farewell,

*jellyfish

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha "i have hiccups" btw julie you have alot of badges already

    ReplyDelete
  2. if YOU think i have alot of badges then i guess i have HEAPS!! hahaah. its fun designing stuff to go on badges though..
    and the hiccups have since disappeared!

    ReplyDelete