May 9, 2010

i love...

JOHN MAYER!

That man is AMAZING!! One of my favourite artists of all time. Many of his songs in my all time favourites list.

Watched him in concert today for his Heartbreak Warfare tour. It was SOOO good!! And I love how he sang nearly all my favourite songs from previous albums! No Such Thing, Vultures, In Your Atmosphere and Gravity!! Among others. The crowd went OFF!

SUCH a talented musician and he has the smoothest voice! His falsetto is breathtaking and he's a lovely songwriter to boot!

I also love how he doesn't perform songs exactly how it is in the recording. What you hear is fresh and exclusive to the concert audience. He also interacts with the crowd HEAPS! 

I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE COMES BACK TO TOUR AGAIN!! 

*j

1 comment:

  1. :) He is great. Would love to see him someday. lovely blog.
    nicole visiting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete